Continence Support Services
Working closely with Lisa and the team at Continence First, Aged Care & Medical have a holistic approach to Continence Support Services. Together, we cover everything from Assessment and Nursing Support to Product Delivery & Plan Management.
To deliver a holistic approach to continence support we start at the beginning. That is, the needs of our clientele and their support network via best in breed continence consultancy, assessment and nursing support. Delivered by Continence First.
The Continence First team, under Founder & Lead Clinician, Lisa Wragg’s, has 30+ years’ experience across a myriad of health care settings. Lisa has a BApp Sc (Nursing), RN, Nurse Continence Specialist; GradDipBsMn, Cert IV TAE and is the President Continence Nurses Society Australia Victoria /Tasmania (CoNSA VicTas) and Committee member -Continence Nurses Society Australia (CoNSA National)
Continence First’s commitment is to provide best practice continence nursing assessments and management programs, which is evident with how they approach every client and the results they achieve. They aim is to enable clients and their families to heal well and stay well and have choice.
Continence First Consultancy, Assessment & Nursing Support Services:
- Conduct comprehensive bladder and bowel assessments
- Implement appropriate bladder and bowel management programs
- Write detailed continence reports
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the continence management program
- Organise product sampling and product selection
- Write and submit applications for the Continence Aids Payment Scheme (CAPS)and state-based continence funding programs
- Catheter management programs
- Bowel management programs
Aged Care & Medical Product Supply, Logistics & Plan
Our team then manage everything to do with the consumables process. This includes:
- Selected sample delivery
- Product supply
- NDIS processing of Consumables
- Delivery/Logistics (Australia wide)
- The Recurring Product supply (including standing orders, order reminders and on-going NDIS payment processing)
To find out more about our product supply and ordering, live chat us, call us 1300 003 930 or send us an email: email@example.com
And...should you have an immediate need to order product, its easy!
To start: select the products you wish to order. Once complete proceed to the checkout. Fill in all the shipping details then at the payment gateway, select one of the following options:
NDIS & Plan Managed - choose the NDIS payment and process
Private/Self Managed NDIS - pay through the payment gateway.
Our team will contact you (or your support co-ords/plan manager to finalise all the order):
Please note: our website has our most popular products however we have access to much much more than what is shown. Let us know if there is anything that you need in particular and our team can chase it down for you.